[Spce-user] System Statistics stopped working

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Thu Oct 22 17:02:46 EDT 2015

Well...

One small corretion for future users getting to this, rrd files in mr3.8.3
are on /var/lib/collectd/rrd/ $HOSTNAME

Now, back to the problem in hand:
- collectd is fine
- rrd files have current timestamps
- "rrdtool fetch" works ok

It seems something with graphics generation or saving... took a look at the
code in /usr/share/ngcp-panel/templates/statistics/lists.tt but i'm having
dificulties graspping it...
- there is a line "var tz_offset = [% tz_offset %];". Where does this
variable come from ? The system ?
- Are the graphics generated on the fly for display, or are they stored
somewhere else ?
- Does nginx have some timezone variable in the confs and not  copying from
the system ?

​thank you for your time...​

---
Cumprimentos / Best regards