[Spce-user] Error on calltimeout setting.

Joe Gaylord joe at torchlake.com
Tue Sep 8 21:58:42 EDT 2015

Just upgraded from 2.8 to 3.1 and now I am not able to set the
ringtimeout under the user control panel.  This is the error I am
getting in the oss.log file when I try to set the timeout value.   I
checked about everything I can find about ringtimeout and I am unable to
trace it any further.  Hoping someone has an idea why this is happening
and how to fix it.  Below is the error in the oss.log file I am getting.

Sipwise::Provisioning::mydie: _check_preferences (called from
set_subscriber_preferences): the preference 'ringtimeout' is not known
by the server

Thank You,

Joe @ COLI Inc.