[Spce-user] Peer rules

Alessandro Bolletta alessandro at mediaspot.net
Wed Sep 9 07:26:16 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm encountering this problem: there are calls which pass through Sipwise but these shouldn't pass at all.

It's happening that these calls block continously rate-o-mat, since there's no billing fees for them.

So now I have one Peer rule for every Peer group, which is empty and allows every type of call.

Since I want to allow only calls directed to international numbers (00 or + followed by country code), local calls (starting with 0 and followed by one number from 1 to 9), mobile calls (starting with 3), emergency calls and Special Services numbers, in order to avoid not permitted calls passing through, how could I generate a rule which denies calls which doesn't match these patterns?

--
Alessandro Bolletta