[Spce-user] Peer rules

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Wed Sep 9 07:59:47 EDT 2015

Which numbers do you consider “not permitted”?

I suppose any number not starting with a zero, except emergency and special services.

So you could rewrite anything that is not an

emergency number
special service number
mobile number
local number
international number

to *invalid” and then block the destination “invalid” via NCOS levels.

There are probably several possible solutions, I would need to know more details about which destination are not permitted.

Regards,

Marc