[Spce-user] Questions on the subcribers web interface

Alexander Topolanek alexander at schrego.com
Thu Sep 24 03:06:43 EDT 2015

Hello,

we would like to adjust a few things in the customers web interface,
mainly on the display of the call list:
- Correct some translation issues: is there a file with the translations
somewhere?
- Correct a localization issue on the comma separator in a number (comma
instead of dot in DE locales)
- Duration - we thinks it's more confusing than useful to display
milliseconds
- Source costs - fractions of a cent are confusing as well, we would
prefer to display the costs preferrebly in Euros

Are there any ideas on that?

thank you

--
Alexander Topolanek