[Spce-user] Missing ACK when dial from peering to SPCE

Tung Tran tung.tran at v247.com
Thu Sep 24 14:36:25 EDT 2015

Dear all

I have this scenario:
Caller from PSTN (via Cisco gateway 5400) dialed DID number which was
assigned to an ATA ( grand stream HT701). Call was hit SPCE just fine and
connected but no audio from both sides, and call was disconnect after 30
seconds
 I ran wireshark on SPCE and saw SPCE didnt forward ACK message from Cisco
gateway to client (HT701), so I guest HT701 was waiting for ACK before
starting RTP session, and it dropped call after timeout

Please see the call flow for detail

[image: Inline image 1]

Anyone got that issue before please share how to fix it?

---
Best regards,

*Tung Tran*

*V247 Enterprise Corp*713.358.2257 office   |  281.857.3448 cell
9999 Bellaire Blvd., Ste. 1111* | *Houston, TX 77036
*tung.tran at V247.com | www.V247.com <http://www.v247.com/>*