[Spce-user] Missing ACK when dial from peering to SPCE

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Thu Sep 24 15:15:14 EDT 2015

Hi Tung,

The ACK is probably malformed.
Please send 200 OK and ACK packets

The Contact: header in the 200 OK and the URI in the ACK must match.

Regards

John

On 24/09/2015 19:36, Tung Tran wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I have this scenario:
> Caller from PSTN (via Cisco gateway 5400) dialed DID number which was
> assigned to an ATA ( grand stream HT701). Call was hit SPCE just fine
> and connected but no audio from both sides, and call was disconnect
> after 30 seconds
>  I ran wireshark on SPCE and saw SPCE didnt forward ACK message from
> Cisco gateway to client (HT701), so I guest HT701 was waiting for ACK
> before starting RTP session, and it dropped call after timeout
>
> Please see the call flow for detail
>
> Inline image 1
>
> Anyone got that issue before please share how to fix it?
>

> ---
> Best regards,
>
> *Tung Tran*
>
> *V247 Enterprise Corp
> *713.358.2257 <tel:713.358.2257> office   | 281.857.3448
> <tel:281.857.3448> cell
> 9999 Bellaire Blvd., Ste. 1111* | *Houston, TX 77036
> *tung.tran at V247.com | www.V247.com <http://www.v247.com/>*

*John Murray *
Director, Skyrack Telecom

T: +441133971100
X: +441133204503
M: +447979755161
E: john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
W: www.skyracktelecom.com

Follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?region=follow_link&screen_name=SkyrackSupport&tw_p=followbutton&variant=2.0>
for real time status updates

Skyrack Telecom Hosted Voice and Converged Mobile Services

The information contained in this electronic mail may be confidential or
legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. Should you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this mail. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Skyrack Technology Ltd. Unauthorised
use of the contents is strictly prohibited. While all care has been
taken, Skyrack Technology Ltd is not responsible for the integrity of
the contents of this electronic mail and any attachments included within.