[Spce-user] Set billing profile per subscriber not per customer.

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Fri Sep 25 10:41:30 EDT 2015

Hello,

yah i know that this is the way to create a second customer but in my opinion, this is just a work arround and no real deal.

Better would be to associate the billing profile to a subscriber and not to a customer.
So there is ONE customer with differnent subscriber with different billing profiles.

otherwise you can't have a real overview of the subscriber of one customer. (cause in your case, you must create 2 or 3 or whatever customers. But it is everytime the same contact behind).
Also there is no function to see the customers of a contact in SPCE... i can only search for the customer name in the customer database and see there then 2 customers and must go into it and look which customer has which subsribers inside.

not really workflow friendly.

but just my 2 cents to this story.