[Spce-user] Missing ACK when dial from peering to SPCE

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 28 04:02:42 EDT 2015

Hi,
it seems the same, but the reason is completely different now, there is
an additionally safety check in lb config which doesn't play well with
strict routing. I don't have such a device as they are quite rare by
now, but I believe you can workaround the issue yourself, just copy
cp /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/lb/kamailio.cfg.tt2
 /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/lb/kamailio.cfg.customtt.tt2

edit the latter file and comment out the whole block which begins with
 if(uri_param("prxroute", "1")) around line 683.. Afterwards do
 ngcpcfg apply
P.S. probably, the check should check that $var(last_ip) equals to
sip_ext and not sip_int ips, in order to be compatible with strict
routing. But I have don't have the time right now to investigate and fix
it in upstream. However, I have this fix working in one customer.

Hope this helps,
Andrew