[Spce-user] Missing ACK when dial from peering to SPCE

Tung Tran tung.tran at v247.com
Mon Sep 28 14:53:36 EDT 2015

Dear Andrew & all

I follow your instruction to make changes on kamailio-lb config and it
works as you said, thank you for your help..
Now I run into another problem: if SIP client hang up first, kamailio
forward BYE to Cisco using dest port as INVITE message but Cisco changed it
ports on ACK message, so it denied BYE message from Kamailio and return
ICMP destination unreachable (port unreachable)
Please see attached pictures for detail

I dont know if Kamailio should contact Cisco using via header .

---
Best regards,

*Tung Tran*

*V247 Enterprise Corp*713.358.2257 office   |  281.857.3448 cell
9999 Bellaire Blvd., Ste. 1111* | *Houston, TX 77036
*tung.tran at V247.com | www.V247.com <http://www.v247.com/>*