[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr4.3.1 is now available

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Sun Apr 17 10:33:13 EDT 2016

Hello,

i did update yesterday to your new version and first of all, thanks for this
awesome work.

By investigating the new webinterface I found out that under "monitoring &
statistic" > "call distribution" was removed.
I also can't find any buttons for "Emergency mode" or "call routing
verification". Is this just for PRO/Carrier?
In changelog this is not marked as "PRO/Carrier" so not sure if this is
maybe a bug.