[Spce-user] iptables issue

George Mason george.mason at xoomtalk.com
Wed Apr 20 13:22:42 EDT 2016

Hi Jonathan

I would strongly advise against *ever* using password based SSH
authentication - even if using fail2ban I would not expose a server to
the Internet without public key authentication enabled (and password
authentication disabled).

More info available here: https://macnugget.org/projects/publickeys/

*George Mason**
Technical Director*