[Spce-user] Rewrite Rules - How to?

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Sun Apr 24 10:26:07 EDT 2016

Hello,

do you need it for Callee or Caller number?

I think you just need the “+” in front of your E.164 number.

So you must create a Peering Rewrite Rule for this peer.

For Callee Number try this:

Outbound Rewrite Rules for Callee

Match Pattern: ^.+$

Replacement Pattern: +\1

For Caller to the same for “Outbound Rewrite Rules for Caller”

But I am not 100% sure if the match and replacement pattern works in this way.