[Spce-user] Rewrite Rules - How to?

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Sun Apr 24 14:29:47 EDT 2016

Hello,

yes for Outgoing Calls (so Calls from the SPCE to a Peering) you need a Rewrite Rule you set at the Peering.

The direction is OUTGOING. Callee = The part who will receive the call (in this way anyone in the pstn network), Caller = The part who made the call (in this way one of your subscribers).

I am not expert in regex so better to ask somebody else for solve it. I believe the problem is that regex don’t regonize “+” as a character to set.