[Spce-user] ngcp-panel translation

Gerhard Jungwirth gjungwirth at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 29 04:31:14 EDT 2016

Hi,

the translations are in the common gettext format (.po files). They are
shipped with the package ngcp-panel, so you'll find them in the same
place, where the source code of the panel is (under a folder I18N). As
far as I remember, there is no config option to disable languages, but
there is a switch to always force one specific language independent of
the browser settings of the user.

A recommended workflow by us is that you contribute the translation (or
any corrections to existing translations) to our github-repo [1] so we
will take care of the packaging and ship the new translations with the
upcoming versions. Otherwise, you are free to do the modifications just
for yourself as well.

Best Regards,
Gerhard

[1]: https://github.com/sipwise/ngcp-panel/tree/master/lib/NGCP/Panel/I18N