[Spce-user] Outbound calls from polycom phone fail

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Thu Dec 29 12:25:44 EST 2016

I have this issue I have been working on for days, I have an polycom IP550 phone that works for inbound calls, and also works fine with in/out calls between SPCE local subscribers, but when a call is placed out a peer to PSTN, the other end rings, and can be answered, but the polycom phone never registers the call answered, despite the media flow working in both directions, and call disconnects 20-30 seconds later.

Other devices connected to SPCE (OBIHAI/CISCO boxes) work OK.

I attached a log of both the SIP trace and the proxy log.

Any help on my issue here? I cant make heads or tails of the SIP trace.

Thanks