[Spce-user] Outbound calls from polycom phone fail

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Dec 30 04:02:25 EST 2016

Hi Dave,
from then trace I see that after the 183 sent from Metaswitch, we (and
Polycom to us) send the PRACK.
Metaswitch replies with 401 (ok, it's Authorizing PRACK) and we resend
the PRACK with the correct "nonce".
After that though, I don't see any 200 OK PRACK. Looks like the reason
is between sip:206.80.250.100 (Metaswitch) and 206.80.250.20.

I guess 206.80.250.20 is sending the 500 Server Internal error maybe
because it is not receiving our PRACK (this is why he cannot generates
the 200OK) ?

--
Daniel Grotti