[Spce-user] Basic SIP Installation

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 5 05:27:41 EST 2016

Dear Sai,

JFYI, mr4.5.2 LTS is available, to prevent unnecessary upgrade
you have better user modern version.

Also you can use NGCP install CD without the necessity to install the
Debian first. It will perform everything for you:
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.5.2/spce/ar01s03.html#_using_the_ngcp_install_cd_recommended

As for your problem, please ensure the password you are entering is
correct. Also you can try default NGCP root password 'sipwise',
while ngcp-installer should NOT change 'root' password.

Also you can try to became a root using 'sudo', e.g. 'sudo -s' and
entering YOUR password and then changes root password.

P.S. ensure CapsLock is turned off ;-)

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance