[Spce-user] Failed upgrade 3.8.8 to 4.5 LTS

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 29 05:42:03 EST 2016

Dear Dave,

I regret to hear the problems here.
mr4.5 has new framework to work with MySQL grands.
Did you manage to fix your system? Do you need assist here?
(Sorry for the delay with a reply, Christmas time...)

re: migrate DB to new server - simple mysqldump should do the job for
you. Sure it depends on the DB size and may take a time.
Also you have the DB snapshot in backup folder which have been created
just before the upgrade.

I really would like to found an reason here and address it,
as it may affect further users also. Do you still have old system up and
running to share some details here (run some debug commands)?

Thank you!

--
Alex Lutay