[Spce-user] Subscriber VM

Kurt McClean Sr. kurtsr at outlook.com
Fri Jan 22 09:59:41 EST 2016

Still have not found a resolution for this issue ...

No Audio - I get Audio Only when the Softphone is on the same LAN as SPCE.
When I take the Soft phone off LAN to a public network, I connect ( register) okay, When I dial 2000 ( VM) I get no audio
also calling another subscriber, still no Audio.

I have my Router ports forwarded to the SPCE ,  (TCP)5060, 443, 1080, 2443 (UDP5060, 10000-20000