[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr4.4.1 is now available

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 17 11:16:33 EDT 2016

Dear community!

This is to inform you about the availability of the new SPCE mr4.4.1 !

The InstallCD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware and AMI images have
been uploaded, please check the handbook for all the details:
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.4.1/spce/ar01s04.html

Please find the list of all fixes on our web site:
https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr4-4-1-released/

Important changes for mr4.4.1:

> Stabilize the system for the upcoming mr4.5.1 LTS release
> New feature "SIP signaling loop detection"
> Upgrade Kamailio to version 4.4.0
> Switch Kamailio TLS transport from selfsigned certificate to ngcp-panel trusted certificate
> PRO: Implement the NGPC SNMP Agent to expose cluster-wide information from the Sipwise MIBs
> PRO: Merge PRO and Carrier codebase. iPXE based PRO nodes recovery is planned for mr4.5.1
> PRO: Elasticsearch is installed and disabled by default.
> PRO: Add Approx on PRO (ability to reinstall one node from another keeping the current active node state).
> PRO: IMPORTANT! ngcp-approx-cache-helper must be used before 'apt-get update' call to update apt meta data in Approx cache.
> Changed monitoring defaults to provide better monitoring quality:
>     exim_check_enable = 1
>     kamailio_check_concurrent_calls_enable = 1
>     kamailio_check_dialog_early_enable = 1
>     kamailio_check_usrloc_regdevices_enable = 1
>     PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_incoming_enable = 1
>     PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_local_enable = 1
>     PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_outgoing_enable = 1
>     PRO: kamailio_check_dialog_relay_enable = 1

Thank you all for the good work!

--
Alex Lutay