[Spce-user] New install

Leighton Brennan leightonbrennan at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:20:25 EDT 2016

Hi list
I am new to sip wise and want to set up a test SIPwise server.
I have installed Debian 8 with basic installation(no desktop etc as outlined in the install guide) I then ran the NGCP installer for v4.3.1 and all appears to have installed correctly.

I proceed to go through the basic config as outlined in the docs, created reseller, domain, contact, account and then subscriber.
I assigned the domain, contact etc to the reseller that I set up, however when I try to register a SIP endpoint I get a 403 domain not served here. Initially I created a DNS domain so to ensure it wasn't a DNS problem I created a second domain with the IP address and assigned to the same reseller but still get the same error.
I checked the SQL data and can see that the reseller, domains etc are all present. I can't seem to find a reason why the SIP registration is failing.

I also tried running "ngcpcfg apply" to see if that would get it working but no joy.

I have not created any peerings yet but I don't think these are required to test the subscriber registration.

Any help would be appreciated.

Leighton