[Spce-user] New install

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:34:25 EDT 2016

Hi,

You might want to try running sngrep on the CE box, start the client and
see what your client is trying to register as when receiving the 403.
Most likely it will answer the question, or provide elements to make a
suggestion. Also try use the outbound proxy settings to doublecheck its not
a DNS/SRV issue.

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani
*Managing Director and Core Dev*

QXIP BV - Capture Engineering
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Desk: +31 20 8080468 / +1 202-632-7227
Mobile: +31 6 4603-2730
Email: info at qxip.net

Find our more about HOMER, PCAPTURE, CAPTAGENT and all our Services and
Solutions at http://qxip.net

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Leighton Brennan <leightonbrennan at gmail.com