[Spce-user] modparam("rtpengine", ...) - set_mod_param_regex(): No module matching <rtpengine> found

Dmitry mbike2000ru at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 13:06:38 EDT 2016

Hello
I installed the RTPENGINE according to https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/blob/master/el/README.el.md
on Cenos 6.7
When I restart Kamailio I see this error:set_mod_param_regex(): No module matching <rtpengine> found

I installed Kamailio from GIT(latest).
rtpengine is started ('ps aux' see it)
loadmodule "rtpengine.so" does not affect start-restart of Kamailio.but modparam("rtpengine", "rtpengine_sock", "udp:localhost:12221") causes this error:
set_mod_param_regex(): No module matching <rtpengine> found

I did: make include_modules="db_mysql utils regex dnssec jansson lcr xmlrpc rtpengine " cfg " in kamailio folder before 'make all'
Any help appresiated