[Spce-user] No PSTN gateways available

Henry L Jones henryjones at axxtel.com
Fri May 13 10:09:59 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I have set up a SipWise 4.3.1 server on Debian Jessie.  I have created a
customer, and two subscribers.  I also have a SIP Trunk carrier set up for
outbound calls.  I struggled with the ReWrite rules but thought I have them
set.   I used the new tool that is a great help.  Thanks!!!   I created a
peering server and associated the rewrite rules.   When I place a call from
either subscriber the proxy message says No PSTN gateways available.

What am I doing wrong?

Here are screen shots of the peering server setup and the results from the
tool.

Thanks for your help.

Henry L Jones

Managing Partner