[Spce-user] SIP Peering Server Priority

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Mon May 16 11:19:36 EDT 2016

Hello,

i created a Peering Group with the Peering Rule to accept all calls there.

Inside this peering group a created 2 peering server.

One (Server A) with weight 10 and one (Server B) with weight 20.

Booth are activated.

I want that every outgoing call goes over Server B cause the weight ist 20
but this doesn't work reliable.

Some calls also goes over Server A outside, even if Server B is not used by
any other call.

If I check kamailio-proxy.log I also see, that the server used Server A from
beginning and never tried Server B first.

So don't know, but this setting is not so reliable like I thought it would
function.