[Spce-user] Schreibfehler in der Oberfläche

Gerhard Jungwirth gjungwirth at sipwise.com
Wed May 18 06:27:37 EDT 2016

Hi,

we have released a fix, which is now available in the versions 3.8.6 and
4.3.1. Please update the package ngcp-panel according to the usual
procedure.

Regards,
Gerhard

PS: We are always happy to receive pull requests on Github about updated
translation files.
The files can be found here:
https://github.com/sipwise/ngcp-panel/tree/master/lib/NGCP/Panel/I18N
They are standard .po (gettext) files and can be edited with a plain
text editor, but there are also more user-friendly tools available.
(Even just editing them on the github website is possible.)