[Spce-user] integration of spce & freeswitch / fusionpbx

Jonathan Yue jonathan.yue at turboitsolutions.com
Wed May 18 01:21:50 EDT 2016

hi gang,

I understand spce is a class 5 switch, it doesn't provide voip features,
except voicemail which is served by an asterisk instance. I'm
considering to integrate spce & fusionpbx, is this a good combination?
if someone has done this and would share some experience, that'd be
great!

By the way, I'd like to hire a consultant who is experienced on these
applications to set up the integration. I've posted a job on
freelancer.com, waiting for bids, now wonder if there's better place to
seek such talents.

Any input is appreciated.

Jonathan