[Spce-user] Fwd: Issues with web panel crashing Firefox, Mac kernel panic

Andy Bradford andy.bradford.cms at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:53:48 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Having some weird issues with a fresh install of 4.3.1 giving issues within
the NGCP admin panel. Randomly, I'm having issues where certain sections
(Subscriber Profiles, for example seems to be an issue) where Firefox on my
Mac (version 46.0.1) will crash - as well as occasionally kernel panic the
Mac.

During initial setup, was also having 502 Bad Gateway errors from nginx
where a panel restart was needed. I've seen a few posts about folks having
that problem.

Any fixes for these, or something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Andy