[Spce-user] Fwd: Issues with web panel crashing Firefox, Mac kernel panic

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue May 24 05:39:50 EDT 2016

Dear Andy,

On 05/23/2016 11:53 PM, Andy Bradford wrote:
> Having some weird issues with a fresh install of 4.3.1 giving issues
> within the NGCP admin panel. Randomly, I'm having issues where certain
> sections (Subscriber Profiles, for example seems to be an issue) where
> Firefox on my Mac (version 46.0.1) will crash - as well as occasionally
> kernel panic the Mac.

I am not sure about a bug in NGCP here. Can you please share full OS
version and list of plugins installed in FF?

While if JS code in browser can really crash OS you should
investigate and win a good money on a conferences like Pwn2Own.

> During initial setup, was also having 502 Bad Gateway errors from nginx
> where a panel restart was needed. I've seen a few posts about folks
> having that problem.

Unfortunately we have no steps to reproduce it here,
if you use visualised server, please ensure provide enough RAM
for NGCP. Catalyst based ngcp-panel need quit a lot of RAM
(4Gb+ is recommended).

If you can, please send /var/log/boot to me privately.
Tnx!

--
Alex Lutay