[Spce-user] Emergency Calls in Austria with 0720

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Mon May 30 10:01:29 EDT 2016

Hello,

Calling an emergency number from a 43 720 123456 number will currently fail,
cause "720" is no valid AC prefix in Austria.

So I must rewrite "720" to AC "1" to fix that problem.

I have done this currently in the subscriber settings that I rewrite the AC
Code "720" with "1" but I was thinking about if this is the right handling
to fix this problem?

I was thinking about rewrite rules, but afaik there is no batch working with
rewrite rules, so the first rule will match and stop, so I can't first
remove emergency_ and then check if "720" is AC and if yes then "rewrite it
with "1".

Any other ideas?

thanks