[Spce-user] Emergency Calls in Austria with 0720

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon May 30 10:22:51 EDT 2016

Hi,
you can use Rewrite rules as well.
For your target subscriber you can populate the "emergency_suffix", and
then use it ${emergency_suffix}=invalidAC_ in the inbound rewrite rule
for caller, to prefix the value for call to emergency number.
Then on Peering side you can intercept the ${emergency_suffix} caller,
remove the prefix, the 43720 and substitute it with 431, this is in the
peer's outbound rewrite rule for caller:

^invalidAC_43720([0-9]+)   ---->  431\1

this should work.

Daniel