[Spce-user] New install

Jonathan Yue jonathan.yue at turboitsolutions.com
Sun May 8 03:41:15 EDT 2016

some sip clients have complex settings for a sip account - sip sever /
sip proxy / domain; some only need inputs of sip server, username &
passwords. For latter case, make sure you input the exact fqdm you set
up as the user account's domain on spce. that fqdm must REAL, which
means it has an A record on your dns server resolved to your spce
server's IP.

hope that helps.