[Spce-user] spce as an sbc/b2bua without registration

Stephen Donovan stephen at belzonicable.net
Wed May 18 14:29:38 EDT 2016

I thought this out, and you’re probably right there, however, I’m rather confident in my ability to configure spce to perform as expected vs something else I’ve not touched before.  I would think it wouldn’t require much hardware to handle a PBX worth the traffic…

I’ve thought about doing it with asterisk…but that’s a mess in itself.