[Spce-user] possible to effectively disable call waiting in spce configuration? send calls to voicemail when a second call comes in ?

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri May 20 02:03:50 EDT 2016

Hi Stephen,
you should be able to set the concurrent_max_total limit for that
subscriber.
We don't have a limit for incoming call though, but you can only set a
limit for a total amount (in+out).

Cheers,

*Daniel Grotti *
Head of Customer Support

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2032 <callto:+4313012032>
Email: dgrotti at sipwise.com <mailto:dgrotti at sipwise.com>
Website: www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206