[Spce-user] Permanent Contacts after upgrade from 2.8 to 3.8.6

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri May 20 04:29:19 EDT 2016

Dear Robert,

In short, I am not sure.
I see several potential problematic parts there.
I am improving upgrade test scenario to include permanent registration,
then will test my fixes and release them.

Today I am a bit busy with end of green zone for mr4.4.1 (today is
the last day) while I expect to fix it properly next week.

I will keep you informed!

--
Alex Lutay