[Spce-user] calling party selection on gw load

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 1 07:25:18 EDT 2016

Hi Jon,
I was just discussing this topic last week with DEV.
It seems that this is the intended behavior, but frankly I don't really
have a good reason to say why we use A number to match the peering rules
instead of B number.

We are still discussing that with DEV. Imho we should use B number.

Cheers,

--
Daniel Grotti