[Spce-user] rate-o-mat

Medve István gimedve at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:25:00 EDT 2016

Hi,
i made further investigation and noticed that the messages are real.

# Time: 161102  1:14:11

# User at Host: rateomat[rateomat] @ localhost []

# Query_time: 68.930217  Lock_time: 0.000057 Rows_sent: 100
 Rows_examined: 1346093

SET timestamp=1478045651;
SELECT * FROM accounting.cdr WHERE rating_status = 'unrated' ORDER BY start_time ASC LIMIT 100;
This query run by rate-o-mat takes too long, more than the mysql wait
timeout which is 60 sec.
I had to realize that this query caused very high disk utilization (80-
90% peak time busy  i can see on munin graph)
As workaround i removed "ORDER BY start_time ASC" from the query (on
rate-o-mat source) and everything works fine and fast.
Regards,
imedve