[Spce-user] Recording pcaps with rtpengine

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 24 08:15:35 EST 2016

Hi Jon,

The pcap recording is what it is - it writes streams to pcaps and you
have to post-process it yourself, e.g. for troubleshooting purposes or
whatever.

The recording daemon is is going to use the proc recording approach,
correct, and the aim here is to produce playable audio instead of raw
pcaps. It's actually two very different things for two very different
purposes.

Andreas