[Spce-user] Fax issue

William Hilsum William at ezpcltd.com
Fri Oct 21 07:33:55 EDT 2016

Thanks Daniel,

I know there is a separate protocol/codec for fax and just didn't know if I had to enable anything to support it.

That's good to hear! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Oct 2016, at 12:27, Daniel Grotti <dgrotti at sipwise.com<mailto:dgrotti at sipwise.com>> wrote:

Hi,
since CE does not support fax termination, this is and end-to-end fax transmission, and you don't need to do anything on CE to support that.

--
Daniel Grotti