[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE LTS mr4.5.2 is now available

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 31 09:22:41 EDT 2016

Dear SPCE community!

This is to inform you about the availability of the new SPCE mr4.5.2!

The InstallCD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware/AMI images and
Docker container have been uploaded, please check the handbook
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.5.2/spce/ for all the details here.

We would like to officially announce now that the release mr4.5 is an
LTS release. Release mr4.5 LTS is going to be supported for 3 years.
We would also like to point you at the corresponding update procedure to
update the previous mr3.8.* LTS release directly to the mr4.5.2 and
update the base Debian OS from 7 to 8:
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.5.2/spce/ar01s12.html#_upgrade_sip_provider_ce_from_previous_mr3_8_lts_version_to_mr4_5_2_lts_version

Please find the list of all fixes on our web site:
https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr4-5-2-released/
As usual, please report the new issues you may encounter when trying the
new release via users mailing list and thank you for the bugreports and
useful feedback you have already provided in the past!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036