[Spce-user] problem to root loging

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 6 05:36:51 EDT 2016

Hi,

1) Which version have you installed?
2) Did you try to login SSH or WEB using user root?
3) If SSH: on console or remotely?
4) Did you use default password for user root from the manuals?

P.S. On Admin WEB interface default credentials are
administrator:administrator https://<your_server>:1442/

On Subscriber Self-Care interface there are no default credentials.
https://<your_server>

On SSH console login credentials are root:sipwise.

I hope it will help you here.

--
Alex Lutay