[Spce-user] Contact header with LB and extra_sockets

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 18 11:56:14 EDT 2016

Sergio,
one option (besides modifying ROUTE_MASK_CONTACT in
lb/kamailio.cfg.customtt.tt2) would be to leave kamailio.lb.port set to
5060, but add another extra_socket in config.yml with port 60666 and if
this is a separate network interface or VLAN you are using to receive
client traffic, add also type sip_ext_incoming on that interface in
network.yml.

The reason is that it is insignificant what is selected in
outbound_socket preference on the user or domain level, because NGCP
simply reuses the interface it has received registration on, but it is
using the outbound_socket preference of the peer both to send packet
there and mask Contact header.

Edit: actually it is strange that you are getting port 60666, are you
using advertised address by any chance? As in this case it's a bit
inconsistent using the kamailio.lb.port instead of the one from
extra_socket:
ROUTE[ROUTE_MASK_CONTACT]
                [% IF sip_adv_ips.size -%]
                xlog("L_INFO", "Mask local contact using advertised
address - [% logres -%]\n");
                [% IF kamailio.lb.strict_routing_safe == "yes" %]
                $var(tmpcontact) = "<sip:ngcp-lb@[% sip_adv_ips.0 %]:[%
kamailio.lb.port %];ngcpct=" + $var(b64ct) + ">";
                [% ELSE %]
                $var(tmpcontact) = "<sip:ngcp-lb@[% sip_adv_ips.0 %]:[%
sems.bindport %];ngcpct=" + $var(b64ct) + ">";
                [% END %]
                [% ELSE -%]

BR,
Andrew