[Spce-user] Stale Nonce Workarround in 4.5.1

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 8 04:20:03 EDT 2016

Dear Matthias,

Can you please share "why" do you need this workaround here.

Also to all: feel free to share the reason of customtt you are using.
We do understand that customtt is an "necessary evil" which creates a
lot of the issues during upgrades. So we would like to know the weak
parts we have to focus on them one day and allow you work without customtt.

Tnx!

On 09/08/2016 01:37 AM, Matthias Hohl wrote:
> the stale nonce work-a-round in 4.5.1 is not possible:

Alex Lutay