[Spce-user] Stale Nonce Workarround in 4.5.1

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Thu Sep 8 05:04:13 EDT 2016

The "Stale Nonce" issue, affects moreover to Asterisk PBXs, that if they receive a 403 as a reply for 'Stale Nonce' ... they just STOP trying to register and will not try again till someone restart it or does a 'sip reload' command on their cli. So it's far better to reply them 401, so they continue trying.

It's not a Sipwise fault, it's Asterisk fault, but must be fixed on the proxy side or tons of complains comes from customers.