[Spce-user] Documentation suggestions

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:38:58 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've just installed mr4.5.1 to checkout new features and ran into a few
things that I couldn't find in the documentation.

1. Default networking seemed to lock to 127.0.0.1 and not eth0. I had to
open network.cfg and change the IP before i could do anything further.

2. Where is admin web interface? I mean what port is it on?

3. What is the default user/pass for Admin area?

I knew all the above but I got to "What's next" and it moved directly onto
how to create a customer. Just thought it might be a good idea to add the
above info somewhere before "create a customer".

Cheers,
Skyler