[Spce-user] Documentation suggestions

Gerhard Jungwirth gjungwirth at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 13 05:31:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 2016-09-12 21:38, Skyler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just installed mr4.5.1 to checkout new features and ran into a
> few things that I couldn't find in the documentation.
>
> 1. Default networking seemed to lock to 127.0.0.1 and not eth0. I had
> to open network.cfg and change the IP before i could do anything further.
>

> 2. Where is admin web interface? I mean what port is it on?
>
> 3. What is the default user/pass for Admin area?

https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.5.1/spce/ar01s06.html
the answers to these questions are there, if I didn't miss anything.

> I knew all the above but I got to "What's next" and it moved directly
> onto how to create a customer. Just thought it might be a good idea to
> add the above info somewhere before "create a customer".

IMO, they are. In "5.6 What's next": "Please read the next chapter for
instructions on how to do this."

Many thanks for your suggestions though. We're currently on an effort to
document a lot of new stuff that is coming to the ngcp and we'll keep in
mind your comments. There are various places where our documentation
could use some tweaks (like I have in mind the api-docs) and I hope
we'll get to that soon.

Best Regards
Gerhard