[Spce-user] Problem with creating new Reseller, contract and billing profile

Jan Opravil jan.opravil at femoz.cz
Tue Sep 13 10:44:37 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

Can you help me please? I'm running version 4.5.1 of sipwise. I want to
create new reseller with new contract and new billing profile. Reseller
need to be connected to contract and contract needs to be connected to
billing profile and billing profile needs to be connected to reseller.
I'm getting here to circle. Can you help me how to create new reseller
with new contract and the new contract with new billing profile.

Thank you.

--
V případě jakýchkoliv nejasností či komplikací mě prosím neváhejte kontaktovat.
..
E: jan.opravil at femoz.cz
Skype: opravil.jan