[Spce-user] Billing profile's free time and customer creation

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 29 10:48:55 EDT 2016

hi,
>.. than in the Invoice I see 3540€ Shouldnt' the Invoce divide this by
100?
you are right about this point, pdf generation is still under
refactoring.

>How is the Contract Balance calculated on Customer creation?
for the first month when the contract was created (assuming you use
constant, monthly intervals), the free time is scaled by
(month_num_of_days - contract_create_day)/month_num_of_days.

>2. If I add "Interval free cash = 3854" in the Billing Profile, then,
> the Contract Balance, I get 2.36 that (Sipwise seems to divide by
1500)
why should we divide by 1500? but i know the logic behind is not that
intuitive, since it has to met certain requirements; see next answer.

3. Will Sipwise reset the Contract Balance of every Customer at the and
> of the Billing Interval (1st of every month)
To summarize:

The free_cash carry over from one to the next month (interval) is
supposed to work as follows:

fresh balance = old balance - "unused" old free cash + new free cash
(old an new free cash may differ, if e.g. the profile was switched)

Btw. it's only limited to "1st of month" unless you use profile
packages.

regards, rene