[Spce-user] Spce-user Archives

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:54:23 EDT 2017

Is there a reason why the Spce-user Archives at
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/ does not work?

I am trying to install SIPWISE CE on AWS. I followed the instructions
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr5.2.1/spce/ar01s03.html#_using_a_pre_installed_virtual_machine

but there is no ngcp-network --set-interface=eth0 --advertised-ip= command

instructions When I go to the First step should be logging in to the Admin
panel (username *administrator*, password *administrator*) and changing the
default password: https://$DNS:1443/login/admin
<https://%24dns:1443/login/admin>

I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway error.

It looks like this issue has been asked and answered on the list before by
looking at Google, but I can access those posts replies as the Archives
doesn't seem to work? Help.